Thursday, June 15, 2006

OK . . . SO I'm kinda busy! :-)


Well, I had my second fill on 6/14, and the Doctor was happy with my weightloss so far. If you take a look at my 'weightometer':
(right there ---->)
you'll note my progress. I have had little in the way of problems so far, with only two instances where I swallowed too much too quickly and it came back up, both times in the past two weeks. (After my first fill on 5/24/06.) It seems that chicken breasts may be a problem for me . . . Its all those fibers and its tendency to be a bit dry . . .

Well, I'll post again soon!

Eric

P.S. I really did intend to do a better job of making regular posts but I find myself with LOTS more energy than I have had in a LONG time and am having a blast using it up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great thermometer. How did you do that? I am really proud of your achievements to this point and I know you will reach your goals. You are a goal oriented person and when you set your mind to it, it just might as well lay down and roll over.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go man! I am happy to see that you are doing all right with all of this.

Keep up the great work!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home